Tuesday, June 12, 2012

KitchenAid 13 Cup Food Processor with Exactslice System

Oh my goodness it is beautiful.  I did not need this, in fact I already have a Cuisinart one downstairs in my storage room but maybe I should not have turned on The Shopping Channel late one night.  I was totally captivated by the show and knew I would use this so much more than the one I already had.  I absolutely love any kitchen gadgets or appliances, it is kinda a problem but I usually always use them, I cook so much.

So it came in the mail today:

Doesn't it look so good!  The colour is called Empire Red, I just love it.


It comes with 2 discs, 3 blades, scrapper in this handy storage compartment.



It also comes with this mini bowl that sits inside of the work bowl for when you just need to map a small amount of something like salsa.


It was on special, they call it a show stopper.  I paid $199.97 and regular it is on for $354.98.  They also sent a cook book with it, I am making something from it tonight, Potatoes Anna.  Will keep you posted and let you know how I like it,  I'm sure it will be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment