Sunday, June 10, 2012

4 Pork Chop Freezer Meals

Pork chops were on sale for a great price a couple of weeks ago so I thought I would do up some freezer meals to take advantage of the great prices and save some time as well.

All recipes are from the 30 Day Gourmet website or cookbook.  I have tried a few other freezer meal cookbooks but this is the best.  The flavours are always amazing and the recipes really work.  I have quite a few favourites and look forward to sharing them soon.

All of these recipes I have never tried before but since they were from 30 Day Gourmet I was quite confident that we would like them.

Using this staples I had on hand:


 Buying the pork chops for a very decent price:


This is what I made:

Saucey Oven Pork Chops



Teriyaki Pork Chops



Marinade for Pork



Mexican Pork Chops



 Ready for the freezer, all the meals were easy to prep and only two recipes required the pork chops to be browned.


Since the meals were made awhile ago, I have prepared/served a couple.  Will update this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment